New - Free Gifts when you buy from the Nickwake eBay shop. See the free eBay page for details or go to my Nickwake eBay shop free offers page (the Sniper Guide is one of the
Also Download my Favourite Resources List. It's full
of useful and fun hunting, shooting, fishing and off the wall products (e.g., how to be a bounty
hunter) products. Download
This info is not easy to find unless you're serving or on the reserve list and have access to the army
hardcore pages of guidance & instruction as taught to US army
- Hunters: Rifle, bow or shotgun.
- Target shooters.
- Serious airsoft or paintball players or teams.
- Military - Serving, reserve, in training, planning to join, cadets or reservists.
- Wildlife photographers - (Brilliant
concealment and stealth info that will help you get better and closer shots)
Tons and tons of great info in here. Organised with military precision ;-)
Top quality, to the point - no
- Marksmanship - how to shoot super accurately (obviously!)
- Basic & advanced fieldcraft
- Patrolling and infiltration skills
- Tracking & counter tracking
- Camouflaging yourself so well that the enemy needs to step on you to find you!
See the full table of content here - Sniper Guide Table of Contents.pdf or see below for a chapter by chapter run
Now then a quick run through of the chapters: Or just buy it
US Army Glossary of terms and abbreviations (9 pages) Examples:
- BMNT - Beginning Morning Nautical Twilight
- ERP and IRP - End and Initial Rally Point
- METT-T - Mission, Enemy, Terrain, Troops, Time available
Chapter 1 - Introduction (6 pages) an overview of the rest of it, or as the
first paragraph says -
- The sniper has special abilities, training and
- His job is to deliver discriminatory highly accurate rifle fire against enemy
- Which cannot be engaged successfully by the rifleman because of range, size,
location, fleeting nature, or visibility.
- Sniping requires the development of basic infantry skills to a high degree
- A sniper's training incorporates a wide variety of subjects designed to increase his
value as a force multiplier and to ensure his survival on the
- The art of sniping requires learning and repetitiously practicing these skills until
- A sniper must be highly trained in long-range rifle marksmanship and field craft skills to ensure
maximum effective engagements with minimum risk.
Chapter 2 - Equipment (43 pages)
- Rifles: Care of and set up of.
- Scopes - Zeroing and range finding and iron sight use with
- Other e.g., grenade launchers, night vision, spotting scopes and binoculars
Chapter 3 - Marksmanship Principles (46 pages)
- Position - limbs and in relation to rifle
- Use of "props" e.g., bipods, tripods, sandbags, forked
- Breathing and breath control + the firing "cycle"
- Working with an observer or spotter
- Aiming, sight alignment and errors
- Ballistics, distance & effects of weather, wind rain,
Chapter 4 - Fieldcraft techniques (47 pages)
- Camouflage - The 3 core
"Methods". Terrain factors. use of cover
- Rules of movement, e.g., the low, medium and high crawl types. How,
where and when to use.
- Team movement & navigation
- Selection, occupation and construction of positions from fast lay
up's to deeply dug in hides
- Observation & range estimation & finding
- Twilight and night work
- In all terrains - woodland, open land, weather related and of
course, urban for FIBUA battle
Chapter 5 - Mission preparation - Planning & Checklists (18 pages)
- Intel factors & Operations - resources, other units,
terrain, supply, resupply etc
- Fire support & Coordination with forward and adjacent
- Countersniper plans
- Briefing plan structure & Mission planning list
Chapter 6 - Operations - Getting in and out! (15 pages)
- Planning insertion - By air, water and land
Execution insertion -
- Movement to target area
- Occupation of target area
- Movement out to extraction area
Extraction (Legging it)
- Plan (the one you hope works!)
- Escape and evasion plan (if it doesn't!)
Chapter 7 - Communications (34 pages)
- Constructing emergency
antenna (loads of types and designs + did you know you can use spoons and buttons as
part of them?)
- Radio ops in different conditions i.e., arctic, jungle, desert, mountains, NBC
Report types and formats -
- Meaconing, intrusion, jamming and interference
- POW or enemy material capture
- NBC attack
Chapter 8 - Tracking and Counter Tracking (16 pages)
- When a sniper follows a trail, he builds a picture of the enemy in his mind by asking himself
- How many persons am I
- What is their state of training?
- How are they equipped?
- Are they healthy?
- What is their state of morale?
- Do they know they are being followed?
To answer these questions, the sniper uses available indicators to track the enemy.
The sniper looks for signs that reveal an action occurred at a specific time and
- For example,
a footprint in soft sand is an excellent indicator, since a sniper can determine the specific
time the person passed
By comparing indicators, the sniper obtains answers to his questions. For example -
- A footprint and a waist-high scuff on a tree may indicate that an armed
individual passed this way.
- And how do you turn it on it's head so that those tracking you get totally the wrong
idea about where, when and what you are!
Chapter 9 - Ongoing training (41 pages)
- Basic skills sustainment
- Additional & advanced skills sustainment
- Exercises, examples and training card examples
- 5 day sustainment training plan
Appendix A - Guide to the primary sniper rifles of the worlds armed
Appendix B - Guide to the US M21 Sniper system
Plus - A full set of 11 Sniper cards and training forms (use of explained and
illustrated throughout main guide)
- Distance to target card
- Observation log
- Range card
- Military sketch
- Exercise scorecard
- Concealed movement exercise scorecard
- Target detection exercise scorecard
- Range exercise estimation scorecard
- Sketch your sector scorecard
- Qualification table scorecards 1 and 2
100% 56 Day Money Back
If you are not happy for any reason whatsoever just ask for your money back and you will get
it back - No Questions. See our Refund policy
Instant Download $7 by
How to Order Info
Payments processed by Paypal.
Click on any of the Add to Cart or order links on this page -
If you have a Paypal account just click on the Paypal button on the shopping cart page
to go and pay on the Paypal website.
Or fill in the Billing Info form on our page to pay and stay onsite.
If you don't have an account with them you can create one as you checkout.
If you can't pay by Paypal you can post payment by cheque/PO or do a bank transfer.
Pleas contact me at for details.
After you pay you'll go direct to the download
page and, as backup and for you records you'll be sent an email with all the
download links in it.
Paypal use 100% diamond
hard https. 128 bit military grade encrypted secure hacker and fraud proof
If you already have a Paypal account just login and,
well, that's all you need to do!
If you don't have a Paypal account you can set one up as
you go along.
Your Paypal and/or card statement will read Nickwake -
There is NO reference to survival guides!
personal information is safe. It will NEVER be sold or rented to any 3rd party -
When a sniper follows a trail, he builds a picture of the
enemy in his mind by asking himself questions - Do you know what questions you need to
Get the US Army Sniper Guide and you'll know, oh yes, you'll know.
Remember...if you mess with a sniper...-
100% 56 Day Money Back
If you are not happy for any reason whatsoever in the next 56 days (8 weeks) just ask
for your money back and you will get it back - No Quibbles. See our Refund policy
Buy & download the full product now - It's an Adobe PDF zip
file, 3.1mb in size
$7 US via Paypal
Right after you buy you'll go
directly to the download page so you will get it right away + You'll
also get a back up email with the download page link in it.
I respect your privacy & promise that your details will not be sold or rented to any third
I adhere to all data protection and anti spam regulations such as the
Can Spam act and Data protection UK.